What Harry has been up to...


Discovering the mobile in his crib....

Mastering how to get his thumb in his mouth. Since Friday, it appears to be all he can think about. But his hard work appears to be paying off. By my count, he did it 8 times all by himself in one day. I was very proud when two other moms came up to us in the grocery store and exclaimed at how great it was that he was so little and able to get his thumb in my mouth. (HE'S OBVIOUSLY A GENIUS!)

Smiles...

Laughs....You should see Rob or I do a raspberry. We're pretty hilarious -- at least 10-week-olds think so.

And because I have dedicated my career to truth and accuracy, I feel compelled to include this image. This boy does smile, but oh man, does this boy cry too. This is what we call the "5 o'clock Grizzlies." (Apparently an Australian term that means the baby is seriously freaking out. Lach, did we translate it correctly?)

No comments: